Christmas Skin Contest!
Announcing Rudolph’s Revenge, the 2016 Christmas Rust skin contest! Show off your best Rust skins to win fame, fortune, prizes and skin approvals.
xtab, in partnership with Facepunch and Rustafied, is helping to organize this year’s contest and judge the entrants.
Big thanks to Abracadaniel for organizing the Nightmare Fuel competition last year, which provided the inspiration for this year’s competition.
02-Dec Fri: Last submissions
04-Dec Sun: Judging finalized, winners determined
05-Dec Mon: Winners announced
08-Dec Thu: Facepunch includes winners in patch
All winners will have their skins approved for sale in the Store. In addition:
A field of esteemed judges chooses the winners. 1st place gets $100 dollars, 2nd gets $50, and 3rd gets $25, all delivered by PayPal.
The most public favorites in the Workshop votes wins.
Winner gets some skins from the store.
Steps to Enter
Upload your Christmas themed Rust skin to the Steam Workshop from within Rust.
- Include a link to the Christmas Skin Contest Thread in your skin’s description.
- Add the Christmas Skin Contest 2016 overlay to one of the images of your skin in the Steam Workshop. You can download the overlay here.
- Make a post to the Christmas Skin Contest Thread and include a link to your skin in the Steam workshop.
- You can enter as often as you wish. Last date for submissions is December 2nd. Winners will be announced on December 5th, and Facepunch will approve winning skins for sale in the game shortly thereafter. Good luck!
- Be public on the Workshop
- Be Christmas-themed
- Use the contest overlay on a workshop image
- Contain a link to the Rust Forum contest thread in the skin’s description
- Have a post on the Rust Forum with a link to the workshop skin.
- Use any meshes available in the Rust client workshop.
- Submit unlimited entries